What are you waiting for? Discover Kimberley this winter and you will find real mountain lifestyle. The locals are friendly and invite you to come and discover the fresh snow that has fallen recently. The Kimberley Alpine Resort has great snow conditions on all of its runs! Combine that with our small mid-week lift lines, blue sky, and powder face shots and you’ll quickly learn our secrets. We have over 30 km of groomed Nordic trails if you fancy cross-country skiing, plus dog sled tours, snowshoeing tours, snowmobile tours, a free shuttle from the resort to the downtown Platzl, and more. Shop our boutiques and savour our great restaurants. The mountain lifestyle is at its best right now in Kimberley.
Kimberley is tucked away in the Purcell Mountains of southeast British Columbia. We are only four hours from Calgary, Alberta and Spokane, Washington, USA.
Another major reason that draws thousands of people to Kimberly is how business friendly we are. Just in the past year, several marketing companies in Vancouver, moved to Kimberly and have contributed greatly to city’s growth.
Whole lot of fun, whole lot of activities
Skiing, Dog Sledding, Snowshoeing, Art Galleries, Boutique Shopping, Spas, Friendly Locals, and Much Much More!
There is a lot to do in Kimberley in the winter. You be out of breath just talking about it.
– Seventy-Five trails to test yourself on at the Kimberley Alpine Resort.
– Over 30 kms of groomed Nordic Ski Trails at the Nordic Centre.
– Night skiing Thursday through Saturday, or any night at the Nordic Trails
– Heart thumping dog sled tours with Adrenaline Dog Tours.
– Snowshoe tours of the Chocolate Fondue Forest with Boreas Backcountry Adventures
– Snowmobile Tours with Powderhounds
– Skating on outdoor rinks or indoor at our arenas
– Ice fishing at Premier and Whiteswan Lakes
– Relax in hot pools at Fairmont, Radium or Lussier Hot Springs
– Catch a Kimberley Dynamiters hockey game
– Many unique artisans and galleries to visit.
– One of a kind shops and great tasting restaurants to savour.
– Enjoy a free shuttle bus from the resort to the downtown Platzl from 4-11 pm nightly.
– Pamper yourself at one of our spas and wellness centres.
– And our residents will treat you like a local to give you that true mountain lifestyle feeling. No pretending allowed here.
We also have three great golf courses, biking trails, great hikes, and fabulous fishing so visit us in the summer for a true taste of mountain living in the Kootenay Rockies.
To book your vacation visit our reservation specialists at Kimberley Vacations. Enjoy wonderful trails to bike around or just ride around the city on your little cruiser.
Our website is undergoing a major transformation and will be back with much more features by April 15, 2006. We appreciate your patience.
Please e-mail us at info at kimberleychamber dot ca or call us at 250-446-3626 if you need any information or help planning your visit to Kimberley, BC.